Sunday, November 11, 2007

A B'eautique Tote for the Holiday Vacation.

This Diva stresses a bit too much during the Holidays. I mean, I love to shop, and I love to receive gifts. But I truly have a hard time shopping for others - I keep most of it for myself. It is such a battle.

This year to relieve a bit of stress, I am taking my favorite boy toy to the Carribean for some relaxing on December 27th. It will only be a few days, as I have too many parties to make my appearance known here for New Years. But 3 days in the Carribean, for some fun, sun, and shopping - aaah.

I finally found the perfect tote to take to the beach.


Love it too? Then head on over to Bluefly.com where this beautiful B'eautique Brown Ornate Raffia Tote Bag is on clearance - 62% off.
*
*
*
*
*
*
Oooh, sorry. I fainted for a second.

The tote is $79.99. My AmEx could not resist the loveliness of it. Perfect to carry my beach essentials. No?

No comments: